HXRT is a world leading manufacturer of aftermarket rubber tracks, steel tracks, rubber pads and undercarriage parts for construction machinery.
Our high-quality Rubber Tracks are suitable for use on the following machines:-
- Skid steer loaders
- Multi terrain loaders
- Compact track loaders
- Agricultural machinery
- Drill rigs
- Mobile work platforms
- Remote-controlled lawnmowers
Headquartered in Brisbane, HXRT has a large network of certified dealers throughout metropolitan and regional Australia. Our primary warehouses are located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth – ensuring quick and easy access to stock.
HXRT products are designed to fit perfectly and perform at a high standard. HXRT caters for all brands and types of construction machinery. Our extensive product range includes:-
- Rubber tracks
- Steel tracks
- Rubber bolt-on pads (300-500mm)
- Rubber clip-on pads (300-600mm)
- Rubber road liner pads (300-500mm)
- Rubber paver pads
- Undercarriage parts – including, bottom rollers, idlers, sprockets, top rollers, track chains, track groups and track shoes.
Major manufacturers like Hitachi, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota and Yanmar are heavily covered in our product range of Rubber Tracks and Pads.
We also cover brands like ASV, Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Ditch Witch, Hyundai, IHI, JCB, John Deere, Mitsubishi, New Holland, Sumitomo, Sunward, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Vermeer, Volvo and many more.
HXRT offers its customers many unique advantages:-
- Our range of products and track variations is unrivalled.
- Our products are high-quality, price competitive and covered by in-depth warranties (excavator tracks are covered for 12 months).
- Our products are subject to stringent quality control and manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 standards.
- Our Australian warehouses carry a large range of stock - reducing wait times and minimising downtime.
- HXRT Rubber Tracks are engineered with continuous steel cord. This means there’s no break in the steel cord that runs through the track. Consequently, our rubber tracks are up to 60% stronger than traditional "overlap joined" tracks. The steel cord in our rubber tracks is also corrosion-resistant.
- Our rubber pads have backing plates which are embossed in the pad itself.
- HXRT invests continuously in Research & Development (R&D).
Our team of friendly, knowledgeable staff is happy to discuss any track or technical requirement you might have. Please call us on 1800 468 608 for a free, no-obligation quote.